Saturday, September 19, 2009

Okay, I know I haven't written for a long time; but I seriously don't get any time. Lately, people have come to hasty conclusions about who I am and what I believe in. I live with 2 different parts of who I am.
1) Who I am online;
2) Who I am when I talk face-to-face;

So today, I'm going to write a short description about this 'duo-personality' I have been living with.

Personality (1):
Let's start off with the conclusions drawn through this blog. 'Black background', 'Blood' etc. The impression that I've been told is that I'm this 'Gothic-Emo' person, who's fascinated by nasty things. I like the colour Black, and so it has no relation to the crazy and un-humane stuff that I write. All that I've written so far is just a result of MAJOR boredom. Writing random stuff is what I do. I'm kind of well-known for that. If you tell a person(who knows me) I wrote this blog, he would never believe it. It's just something I do when I'm seriously out of things to do. I mean, you can't blame me. It really is very boring at 4 or 5 in the morning. Online(i.e Facebook, MSN), I'm even differnet. I make no sense, but I remain VERY optimistic. Giving away stupid comments and cracking a joke once(maybe thrice) in a while.

Personality (2):
If you exclude the internet, I'm a wholly different person. No pessimism; whatsoever. I go about a normal routine. Socializing, getting involved in sports, hanging out with friends that have no affiliation with the dark side. Leave me in a party with some loud music, you'll see me on the dance floor in less than a minute :D Nevertheless, teenage life is problematic. I go through bad times, and good times. Though that doesnt alter my mood. Nothing does, as a matter-of-fact(Except boredom).

So there we go. A small description of who I am inside-out and outside-in(Huh?) Peace..

1 comment: