Friday, February 12, 2010

Stop asking for your rights, take them!

So FUCKIN' pissed!

See, there's this thing. You're your own person. You have your life, and technically you should have the right to do whatever shit you want to. But people around you, they don't believe that. Everybody claims to see the light. Everyone thinks they're right, and there's no other option. They have their own ways, ideas, thoughts, trail that they follow to achieve what they want. CAN'T I HAVE MY OWN FUCKIN' WAY?!

If someone 'advices' me to carry out a task in a way that they want, WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU DO IT YOURSELF!? Why can't I have my own path, my own decisions? There's a destination, you go your own way, let me go my own! How the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm right or wrong in what I believe in? Why can't I do it my way, and then shove it up to them at the end?! I'm sick of this.

You're not the only one that's right! Nor you, nor you, nor you, not even you, Bob! If we're going in the same direction, there is no right or wrong. There's just one way! I HATE THIS PERFECTION! WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE JUST ONE CORRECT PHILOSOPHY!?
'I choose to kill the script' Remember?!

I'M WRONG! I KNOW THAT! BUT JUST LET ME FUCKIN' TRY! I'M TIRED OF PLAYING GAMES! TIRED OF FINDING THINGS TO FILL THE SPACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment