Thursday, June 17, 2010

Such a big turn to a smooth blog?

I do NOT usually have to come up with such a post, but Kaibee thought otherwise. I have been tagged on her blog, and asked to answer 10 simple questions. Those questions have, thus, been answered.


  • Do you have a tattoo? If you don't would you like to get tattooed one day?
Do I have a tattoo? No. Would I like to get one? If you asked me that before, sure! But now, I abhor the very fact of having them. Even if I do get one, I wouldn't go showing around.
  • What is your guilty pleasure?
Sometimes, I buy a box of baby cereal and eat it with milk and sugar. Yes, that's right, I eat sugar too, though not by itself. I do feel a little embarrassed standing in the grocery line having regular food, and a lonely box of baby cereal. But I buy it anyway.


  • What is that one thing you would really like to do before you die?
Write a book, or release a music album. (Both things hold the same significance)
  • If you get a chance to meet one of your blog readers, who would you like to meet and why?
I meet my blog readers all the time.
  • If you get a chance to live the life of one of the characters you have read in a book. Which character would you choose and why?
That's a pretty straight answer. Albus Dumbledore(I need not mention the book). Sugar, spice and everything nice. He wasn't respected for the powers that he had, he was respected for what he did with that power. I wouldn't even mind getting hit by a spell nor falling down a tower.

  • Name that one book or movie or piece of art or music, that you think should be burned.
Screw burning music. Someone should go and crucify the Jonas brothers. (P.S: I'm sorry Kaibee) :D
  • What is the sweetest, most heart-stopping thing anyone has ever said to you. You can also mention who said it! :D
What more could a blogger want? A VERY frequent visitor once said, "Your blog soothes me". Nothing comparable to that. Thankyou, I know you're reading this! :)
AND
I was once at my cousin's place and was really, REALLY bored. And my sister messages me "I miss you!", that made my stay worthwhile after that. (P.S: She usually doesnt do that)
  • What is that one thing that never fails to make you cry or smile?
The first speck of dawn never fails to etch a smile on my face every time.
  • Describe yourself in one word.
Extrovert.

  • Dark chocolate, Milk Chocolate or white chocolate?
Dark Chocolate.
  • If you were a season, which one would you like to be? (Optional)
Winter, I guess.




--
Fin.

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! Thanks a lot for doing this. The answers were so good.

    BTW, "Your blog soothes me?" I wonder who said that, that is so sweet! :) And I don't mind the Jonas Brothers being crucified. i just like their songs! :D

    Well, thanks again! :) This lightened up your blog. In fact, just my name did it! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saud I have a blog award for you! :D

    Don't post it on your blog of you don't want to. :)

    http://diaryofanallpakistanigirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-award-yeahh.html

    ReplyDelete